RO-QUIP has extensive engineering experience in coupling design and upgrades in the oil, gas & marine industries. This translates to improved performance & reliable products for your machinery.
Our core competencies:
- Upgrade of grease-lubricated (i.e. gear) to dry "non-lubricated" couplings:
- For general industrial drives
- When looking to upgrade your Gas compressors (ie 'Wet seal’ to ‘Dry-Gas’ seal), we can upgrade your Gear couplings to Dry non-lubricated couplings for improved efficiency and reliability
- Repair and overhaul of existing dry non-lubricated designs of the disc and diaphragm type
- Supply of coupling spares such as membrane units and match-weighed bolt hardware
For critical machinery applications (i.e. centrifugal pumps, compressors, generators, gas and steam turbines drives), we supply the leading brands:
- Metastream Disc Couplings
- Riverhawk Diaphragm Couplings
- Bendix-Goodrich Diaphragm Couplings
We also carry alternative brands for general use such as in the marine, power and utility industries:
- Flender Neupex
- KTR Rotex
- Falk Gear (equivalent and interchangeable)
We hold stock of the more popular sizes including cast iron and steel hubs.